Cielo is a light and airy Aran weight yarn.
It is 42% baby alpaca and 42% super fine merino in a soft and fluffy combination with 16% polyamide as binder.
The yarn is contructed as an i-cord made from a very thin thread. This gives an Aran weight yarn with a very airy structure -
a yarn suitable for all your chunky knitwear.
Cielo is available in 50 g balls.
Approximately 125 meters/136 yards per 50 gram.
- Hand washing is recommended.
- Indicating knitting gauges:
1 thread at needles 6 mm/US 10 (Approx. 18 stitches = 10 cm/4 inches).
- 1 thread at needles 8 mm/US 11 (Approx. 14 stitches = 10 cm/4 inches).
- 1 thread at needles 10 mm/US 15 (Approx. 12 stitches = 10 cm/4 inches).
- 2 threads at needles 12 mm/US 17 (Approx. 10 stitches = 10 cm/4 inches).
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion