Cielo Elegance Black
Cielo consists of 3 elements – 42% baby alpaca, 42% super fine merino wool and then a polyamide binder that holds the fibers together; This binder can either by white or black.
We chose white for Elegance, but by mistake the first production was made using a black binder. These are the balls you will find here.
Cielo is a light and airy Aran weight yarn.
It is 42% baby alpaca and 42% super fine merino in a soft and fluffy combination with 16% polyamide as binder.
The yarn is contructed as an i-cord made from a very thin thread. This gives an Aran weight yarn with a very airy structure -
a yarn suitable for all your chunky knitwear.
Cielo is available in 50 g balls.
Approximately 125 meters/136 yards per 50 gram.
- Hand washing is recommended.
- Indicating knitting gauges:
1 thread at needles 6 mm/US 10 (Approx. 18 stitches = 10 cm/4 inches).
- 1 thread at needles 8 mm/US 11 (Approx. 14 stitches = 10 cm/4 inches).
- 1 thread at needles 10 mm/US 15 (Approx. 12 stitches = 10 cm/4 inches).
- 2 threads at needles 12 mm/US 17 (Approx. 10 stitches = 10 cm/4 inches).
Virkelig lækkert og blødt garn. Det er jo fantastisk man kan undlade følgetråd for at opnå samme bløde og lækre kvalitet. Super lækkert at strikke i, det glider bare nemt hen over pindene. JEG ER FAN